Mate academy - an EdTech startup with a technological, gamified, AI-friendly LMS platform where people learn IT specialties. Try it!
Our mission is to help 1 million people worldwide build their careers in IT.
🤘Already, 3000+ graduates have landed their first IT jobs in just 4 months of training. We successfully launched our business in Poland and Brazil and have plans to expand to other countries.
We have a huge and loyal community of 3000+ alumni and we need a skilled Community Manager to organize folks and create a fruitful environment so they can easily interact and receive a lot of value. You`ll be the first person working on this and it`s a great opportunity to start everything from scratch, grow with a company, and lead this direction worldwide over time.
- Create a strategy for community development;
- Create and maintain the plan of events within the community;
- Own and manage communication that is happening within the community;
- Organization of online and offline events;
- Build a system of analysis and find a way to measure the effectiveness of the community.
- Proven track record as a Community Manager 2+ years;
- Experience in the organization of online and offline events;
- Crisis management and problem-solving skills;
- Knowledge of tools and platforms to manage events;
- Excellent oral and written communication as well as high negotiation skills;
- English at least Upper-Intermediate;
- Getting things done attitude.
Will be a plus
- A mission to help 1M of people to start their careers in tech;
- No bureaucracy;
- Freedom to make own decisions and influence business;
- Unlimited paid vacation;
- A cozy office in the center of Kyiv, completely autonomous and ready to work in any force majeure in winter. We have our own bomb shelter;
- Free English classes (twice a week);
- Performance/salary review every 6-12 months;
- Lunches paid for by the company (if you work in an office);
- Apple equipment for your comfortable work;
- An incredible team that cares about what they do, which makes work an exciting adventure.